In the third installment of our Social Media Management Series, we help answer the question, “What Should I Post?”.
The key to success on social media is staying active and consistent, but doing that can be a challenge. If you are posting once a day on Facebook, you must come up with 365 posts a year; 366 if it's a leap year. If you weren't overwhelmed before, you probably are now!
Here are some tips on what you should be posting on your business page:
- Product Photos
- Exclusive Discounts or Promotions
- Business History and Throwback Pictures
- Story Telling about Business
- Employee Achievements or Stories
- Share Content from Influencers
- Trending Topics/ Viral Photos
- Behind the Scenes of your Office
- Questions to Customers about Products
- Spotlight Fans who use your Product
- Contests with Prizes
- Inspiring Quotes
- Business Trivia
Remember to use a variety of posts and be human. Nobody wants to interact with a robot!